- If you installed windows 10 on old Thinkpad T420 and you realize that neither bluetooth nor wifi are working properly (windows reports that it is turned off and can't turn it on)
- do following:
- 1. Make sure that small switch located on the right side of laptop right after the CD bay is turned on (green is shown, knob is under computer icon)
- 2. Make sure that wifi and bluetooth access is enabled in the BIOS, check Security::I/O Ports section.
- 3. Make sure that Fn and CRL buttons is not swapped in BISO, check Config::Keyboard section
- 4. Go to the Device Manager and check that Intel Centrino adapter is present, update it's driver - let autoupdate find appropriate one
- 5. Install Thinkpad Hotkey Features Integration software from http://support.lenovo.com including all aditional utilities, like on-screen menu
- 6. Reboot you PC
- 7. Press Fn + F5 and enable Bluetooth and WiFi
- You should be able to use WiFi/Bluetooth now.
- Hits: 827
Хорошие (на мой вкус) стихи XX - XXI века. Арчету посвещается.
Page 2 of 19